Sunday, April 24, 2011

Polk Audio System


My Polk Audio System! These clips are a bit old and how you can say, I was not ready to install at the time. It looks a bit better now, and I have purchased the SR6500-components. I will in the manufacture of doors and the removal of the front speakers in this video. Probably I'll add 2 or 3 more amps, get a processor and a new HU. I also plan on using an SR5250 driver for the center channel - I would fix it in the dashboard. I wish the quality was a little better. The crappy mic makes theHeights seem too hard and the bass sound really distorted. But rest assured, these speakers are amazing!

See Also : +99% Shop For Home Theater ±1±: Low Price Bag Store by PaPaBag.com !9# Klipsch Reference Save You Money!




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links